Terms & Conditions
BIBLICAL WOMEN. EQUITY?
How to Enter and Submit Work:
● Complete online submission form: https://forms.gle/UAgiMit5DenEFpm17
● ALL WORK MUST BE LABELLED. All work must have a label on the back (glue/tape acceptable) with Lastname_ArtworkTitle and if possible a copy of your submission form
● Delivery of artwork (responsibility of the artist) should be arranged with Lois Adams. (07800901022, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )
● Artwork can be collected any time, but please let Lois know in advance.
Eligibility and Selection:
● This open call is for girls and women only, please refer to Brief.
● There is no restriction on the age of the artist, all are welcome.
● All styles and media are welcome.
● There are no educational requirements.
● Selection and curation to be made by The Art Fringe club or Lois Adams.
● Lois Adams holds the right to accept or refuse any submission for this exhibition.
A voluntary £5.00 registration and submission fee is welcomed by each artist.
● Max size of artwork: must fit through a single doorway (850mm x 2040mm)
● No naked flames, excrement, or perishable material such as soil, mud or mould. Please let us know in advance if your artwork has any unique display requirements that could potentially be hazardous to people or the building. We reserve the right to determine if it is suitable for this exhibition.
● Work must be presented ready for display. e.g. ready to be hung. If a plinth is required or a screen/monitor let us know and all reasonable
efforts will be made to meet your requirements as the venue and resourcing allows.
● Please create artwork that is safe to the public, doesn't include dangerous liquid, gas, objects or dangerously sharp elements. We will not accept
work that decays, unless it is contained in an air-tight display case supplied by the artist.
● No more than three individual submissions may be made by an artist.
● The artist submitting the work must understand that inclusion is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to decline and not display specific
artwork for reasons such as: does not fulfil the brief, discriminatory or incitement to hatred.
● We have a large exhibition area, but we can not guarantee that all artwork will be displayed, if the number of artists' submissions is high.
Every effort will be made to protect and keep your artwork safe, but sadly we can not guarantee this and we will not accept liability for any damages.
Artists are responsible for dropping and picking up their artwork promptly and safely.
Public liability will be in-place when exhibiting only.
When artwork is not displayed it will be stored safely at an art studio: 1 The Avenue, Rumney, Cardiff. CF3 3EG.
Pricing of Work and Sales Procedure:
● ‘Meninadança’ is our chosen charity for this event.
Please price your artwork at your discretion, understanding that 30% of sales will go to this charity.
● You are welcome to sell products connected with your work during the exhibition. Please label and price your work appropriately. 30% of sales
will go to support ‘Meninadança’.